12 Point Client Commitment
Before your hire us:
1. No Voice Mail...Ever. You will always speak to a live person, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
2. A FREE, no obligation, no commitment consultation with one of our highly trained attorneys to immediately assess your situation when YOU are available
3. A detailed explanation of the criminal justice system in easily understandable language - no "lawyer speak"
4. Specific, clear instructions to guarantee you do not miss a deadline in securing your rights with the Department of Motor Vehicles - even if you do not hire us.
5. A complete and detailed breakdown of the legal fee and additional costs that you are facing. No hidden costs or hourly add-ons to break your budget
After you have hired us:
6. The Industry’s Fastest Response: We will file paperwork on your behalf with the court and contact the state’s attorney within 30 minutes of retaining us.
7. A full and complete investigation into all the important facts in your case
8. Regular updates on your case status by our trained staff
9. Referrals to psychological and substance abuse programs if needed
10. Mailed and telephone contact reminders for court dates
When your case is done:
11. File maintenance for 7 years in a password protected secure digital format
12. Continued updates of the law as it may impact your life and licenses, direction to a highly qualified, screened attorney for ancillary legal matters and advice on how to handle disclosure of arrest after case is dismissed with explanatory letters to interested parties as necessary