If you or a loved one is facing a DUI in the state of Connecticut, you undoubtedly have questions. This book has the answers. Written by one of Connecticut’s go-to DUI defense lawyers, this book has information regarding:
- What the police look for when they stop drivers.
- Court basics
- Connecticut DUI law
- Retaining an attorney
- How the body processes alcohol
- Field sobriety tests
- Connecticut’s breath testing device
- Public policy
- Plea Bargains
- Drug DUI
- The pretrial alcohol education program
- Automobile insurance issues
- Frequently asked questions
If you are looking for a comprehensive view of Connecticut DUI and how to defend yourself against this charge, this is the source that you need.