At Ruane Attorneys, we’ve compiled some of our best blog posts about drug defense to give you more information. So, check out these articles to have your questions answered. Also contact us for more information.
- Common drug defenses: Learn about some of the most common defenses that lawyers use to help their clients charged with drug crimes in this post.
- Misdemeanor vs. felony drug charges: How does a misdemeanor drug charge differ from a felony drug charge? Learn about sentencing differences and more here.
- Connecticut drug law: Read the Connecticut drug laws here.
- Marijuana possession by a minor: Minors face unique penalties for drug possession. Learn about the arrest and court processes for a minor charged with possession of marijuana.
- Decriminalization/legalization of marijuana: This is a hot topic in the news these days. Learn about the differences between decriminalization and legalization of substances such as marijuana.
To check out our other posts, you can read our blog here. We have additional information regarding drug defense posted there. But, if you still have additional questions about drug defense, please feel free to contact our office. We are happy to set up a free consultation in which you can get your questions answered and we can discuss your case.