The majority of our blog focuses on DUI and motor vehicle violations. I’ve compiled a list of a few of our best motor vehicle violation blog posts. This will give you more information on these types of violations. For more information, you can visit our blog or contact us.
- Definition of “Operation”: For some crimes involving motor vehicles, for example, DUI, you have to “operate” the vehicle in order to face a charge for this crime. However, “operating” is not limited to “driving”. Learn about the definition of operating a motor vehicle in this article.
- Department of Motor Vehicles: Sometimes, you have to make an appearance at the DMV in order to fill out certain paperwork or renew your license. The DMV has new features on its website to help make this process easier.
- DMV Suspension: Still have questions about the DMV suspension? They might get answered in our article about this subject.
- Ignition Interlock Device: If convicted of a DUI, you might have to install an ignition interlock device on your vehicle(s) once you get your license back. You can learn more about how this device works and how long you will have to use it for here.
- Restoring a Suspended License: If your license gets suspended due to a motor vehicle violation, you msut restore your license before you begin driving again. Even if the suspension period is over, your license will not be valid until you restore it. Learn about the restoration process here.