Along with this page, which details a lot of information on DUI defense, I wanted to pull from our blog to give you some additional information. One question that most of our clients have is, “how will my DUI impact my career?” In order to answer this question, we’ve written several articles about the impact of a DUI on different careers. Read on if you need the answer to this question.
- DUI Impact on Truck Driver: Truck drivers are unique because they need their licenses (CDL licenses in particular) in order to make a living. For this reason, a DUI can have a very serious impact on a truck driver, as a DUI triggers the suspension or revocation of a CDL license.
- DUI Impact on a Pilot: A DUI can carry consequences for pilots because DUIs must get reported to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), which could put their job in jeopardy.
- Impact on Stay-at-Home Mothers: Even if you do not work, a DUI can have a negative impact on your life. Losing your license can mean a disruption to your life and the lives of your children.
- DUI Impact on Teachers: A DUI can have a varying impact on teachers depending on their district and their district’s policies. Learn more in this post.
- DUI Impact on a Military Career: Will you be discharged from the military if you receive a DUI? Find out in this article.
- Impact on Nurses: This is one of our most popular blog posts! Learn about the procedure for keeping your nursing license after receiving a DUI.
- DUI Impact on Doctors: Similarly, you can learn about the implications of a DUI on your license to practice medicine in this article.